Students applying for a summer student position must:
- Be currently enrolled in a college or university as a full-time student and returning to school full time for the fall semester in September 2019
- Must be available to commence work on April 29, 2019
- Be able to work outdoors during all weather conditions and available to work 7 days a week including holidays from April 29 - August 30, 2019
- Must have a minimum of a valid Ontario Driver's License Class "G2"
- Upon employment you must provide a current satisfactory drivers abstract
- You demonstrate Richmond Hill's corporate values of care, collaboration, courage and service
- Previous experience working in a municipal setting outdoors would be considered an asset
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to deal with the public courteously and effectively
- Must possess Green Patch CSA approved 8" safety boots
The Town of Richmond Hill is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.